Tie the proverbial string around your finger! Or just make a list or a note to yourself!
- Don’t forget to bring your Show-and-Tell buildings.
- Bring your Bidding Strategy and Dinero (Cash) for the Saturday Night Auction Action.
- Remember to pack some goodies to donate for the raffle.
- Be prepared to Swap and Shop at the annual SWAP Meet on Saturday morning.
FRIDAY, MAY 1
Hospitality Room (in hotel): Where you can pick up Registration Packets and drop off Raffle Items. Wed. 3 – 5 PM, Thurs & Fri. 10 AM – 12 Noon, and in afternoon.
City of Orlando Walking Tour: Conducted by members of the City of Orlando Historical Society. Will end at City Hall for SBCS Exhibit of Souvenir Buildings. 8:30 AM Friday – Meet in hotel lobby.
A quick tour will be offered to late arrivals in the afternoon and end at the City Hall SBCS Exhibit.
Meet & Greet: Light Dinner and Dessert with Hosts Marty and Jakob. Venue for Show-and-Tell with a theme of “recent finds or super favorite finds.” Sign-up in Hospitality Room for Shuttle or Car Pool. Walkable Distance. Early Evening Friday.
SATURDAY, MAY 2
- Annual Business Meeting
- SBCS Swap Meet
- Bus Tour to Lakeland, FL and historic Southern College
- Cocktails, Dinner, Auction and Raffle
SUNDAY, MAY 3
Oh so many choices. Meet for breakfast then onto personal interests – Cape Canaveral to Hogwarts, Antiques to Disney World.