The plans are coming together for the 2017 Convention of the Souvenir Building Collectors Society to be held in Chicago, IL on August 25-26-27. Click here for Mark and Mike’s update letter.
Here is the general outline of the three days.
Friday, August 25:
- 9 AM to 1 PM: Frank Lloyd Wright Tour (Bus Tour). Click here for the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust Website
- EVENING: Annual MEET & GREET, aka Reception (at convention hotel) and Show & Tell.HELP THE ORGANIZERS PICK A THEME, forward your suggestions to 2017 SBCS Convention Committee by clicking here.
Saturday: August 26:
- EARlY AM: Chicago River Cruise – 50+ iconic Chicago buildings on view.
- LATE AM: SBCS Business Meeting and Swap Meet (convention hotel). Some of the buildings from Bob Kneisel’s bequest to the Society will be available in the Swap Meet and others in the evening’s auction.
- EVENING: Saturday Night Banquet (off-site venue) Raffle, Auction and Merriment!
Sunday: August 27:
- Stay Tuned