In June of 2019 collectors on the trail of souvenir buildings and collectors of still banks will converge in Olathe, Kansas, where once The Oregon Trail, The California Trail, and The Santa Fe Trail overlapped.
Have YOU mapped out your route yet to the 25TH ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION of the Souvenir Building Collectors Society?
Here are some milestones you’ll need to consider to along the way:
- The Still Bank Collectors Club (SBCCA) are hosting the event. To participate in ALL activities you will need to join the SBCCA (fee is $45.00). Here is a link to their website.
- Convention Registration is through the SBCCA. The registration fee is $175 and is inclusive of all events. New members of SBCCA are entitled to a $45 reduction in the registration fee, thereby making Registration and Membership total $175. There are no separate fees for SBCS attendees.
- Accommodations are at the EMBASSY SUITES, Olathe. Convention rates are for the dates June 3 – June 8,2019. Use the code SBC
- The Convention Commemorative is a building shaped still or coin bank and is included in the registration fee. An SBCS Silver Anniversary Commemorative will be offered later in this year AND to all members in good standing at the time of the subscription.
- Pick and Pack your Souvenir Buildings for sale or exchange during the convention. The process is a little different this year. SBCCA tradition is “Room Hopping” a practice which goes on for the duration of the convention. SBCS members will be able to participate in this exercise. SBCCA and SBCS will hold separate Auctions at each end of Saturday. As an attendee you will be able to participate in both auctions.